- The famous flog log
- The dildo in the Hermes pouch
- The Romanian sex clinic visit
- Dancing (and other performances) with daughter Dotty
- Prenuptials with Ramona
- Suggestions that Herb occasionally "batted for the other team" when away from home base
- Prostitutes (escorts, floozies) on the GII "flying whorehouse" to amuse his VIP guests
Nothing new here that anyone who's read the late John Trechak's Ambassador Report or Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web doesn't already know. Now Living Armstrongism has posted a reprise of a further allegation that I'd completely forgotten. Herb brought one or two attractive young Filipino women to Pasadena and set them up in an apartment. Holy interracial canoodling! The sources are David Robinson, Albert Portune and Willie Dankenbring. When it became apparent that the ladies weren't keeping themselves unto Herb alone they were sent back home.
Dear old Herb, a pillock of biblical morality. It all fits a well-established pattern. As the oft-sozzled apostle himself stated more than once, "where there's smoke there's fire."