It's a bit late for 2009, but if you're already thinking about next year's festivities, you might like to bookmark this site which lists various Tabernacles options on offer, with a heavy emphasis on COG splinters.
And yes, there's merchandise! The obligatory t-shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards (!) and buttons. Awwwwwww...
My suggestion is a special post-Feast button: I got fleeced at the Feast, but then I'm obviously a cynic.
The Internet Church of God? LOL!!! I created a web parody site by that name way back in 1998!
I wonder if I have a copy of that somewhere?
Life imitating art?
How about "I got fleeced AGAIN at the feast!"
Love those rainbow colored sweatshirts! So gay! They remind me of a shirt we were going to sell a few years ago that got fundie Armstrongites all in a royal tizzy.
It was done by a group of former gay COG members who were going to meet in Las Vegas for a F.A.G Feast
If I can dig up the picture I will send it.
I found my original Internet Church of God on archive.org. I had created it sometime around 1998. I had this one beat by 11 years!
Don't forget to see the ICG apostle! I had forgotten all about this site.
Click here to see it
Feast button? I'd suggest, "Best Feast Ever!" You can literally sell this one every year :)
My favorite Feast buttons would read:
• “Our Work Could End the First Week of January, 1972”, HWA 1970 Mount Pocono Feast of Tabernacles
• “I will never again say Christ couldn’t come tonight”, GTA 1970 Mount Pocono Feast of Tabernacles
• “I Survived the Hangover at the Feast of Booze”
• “Dorothy and I were raped at the Feast of Tabernacles – mine was only spiritual”
• “I got all these Mosquito bites while living in tents for 8 days at the Feast of Tabernacles”
• “Avoid Church Suspension: Don’t Drink and Gamble Heavily at the Feast of Tabernacles: GTA already showed us the way”
• “I gave the shirt off my back (along with everything else I own) to Herbert Armstrong at the Feast of Tabernacles”
• And a button for our female brethren – “I lost my virginity to GTA at the Feast of Tabernacles after he gave us his sermon on sin and the new morality"
Okay Richard, how did you make that bulleted list on a google blog comment?
Post a Comment